Sunday, February 20, 2011
Monday, August 30, 2010
Saturday, April 10, 2010
We feel that being prim and proper is the key to success, being systematic makes life easy and being straightforward makes things simple..
But surprisingly chaos is most systematic!! It is most flexible, no rules,no regulations, no sets, no targets ..Bass space focused only on self and not on things!! Chaos is key to creativity, it opens floodgates to imagination and adds character to persona.
Chaos is well defined and helps to gain inspirations from varied sources. Chaos is fun,it fills empty spaces, and adds spunk!
We all need doses of Mess and Chaos to add color to our lives, since spilling color on paper makes more interesting and colorful paintings than regular point to point additions by the brush...
Friday, April 9, 2010
1. Get into a Virar train if you are going to Borivali
2. Avoid Taxis outside Dadar & Kurla stations all are chors.
3. Eat Bhel at Kailash Parbat
4. Call a cop Pandu
5. Argue with a Koli Fisherwoman
6. Get a 11 Rupee massage at Girgaum Chowpatty
7. Call a BEST bus driver Bablia
8. Buy enhancement medicines from Van - Traveling Hakims who are the desi versions of the flying doctors
9. Look smart while visiting Chor Bazaar
10. Ask the
11. Stand in front of Amitabh/shahrukh/salmaans house u look stupid and its waste of time
12. Baba Bengalis are neither Babas nor Bengalis they are all perverts and thugs
13. Visit sleazy Video Parlours and get caught in a raid
14. Get excited and start jumping when someone offers you Paanch ka Dollar, its just a tiny 5 Rupee coin
15. Go for a Shiv Sena rally in hope for a Free Vada Pav and Shiv Sena Banian
16. Stare at Koli Women in Gorai and Make fun of Kolis in their Kasti
17. While commuting dont tease people shitting near the tracks, they throw stones back at the train
18. Hang outside the train, Poles might hit you before the crowds will.
19. Tease a Hijra (EUNACH).
20. Bribe a Porter to grab a seat in V.T, chances are he might run off with your money and even beat you.
21. Get conned at Fountain from Guys selling cheap Mobiles, they mesmerize and wrap soap bars.
22. Avoid pimps behinds Mondegar & Pasta Lanes.
23. Donate money to the Crying Cab driver, he has conned thousands.
24. Invite Brass Polishwalas into your house
25. Sit for more than 20 mins extra at an Irani CafôUthe Bawa owner might shout some sister abuses.
26. Drink Neera at 5 pm at Dadar Station
27. Have lassi outside Dadar Station (west), they add Tissue Paper while preparing it
28. Throw stones at monkeys in
29. Loiter around in
30. Ask for a bargain at the Maharastrian Cloth store in Dadar.
31. Call up 26407383 Beanbags thinking its an escort service..
32. Call a Maharastrian guy Bhaiya, no matter how respectful you mean..
33. Go to Mondegar and ask for a Jain Pav Bhaji
34. Look straight and walk, We have open Manholes, flicked by Druggies.
35. Wear Brown Khakis shirts, People will mistake you for BMC staff.
36. Ask for Warranty & Guarantee from the Mallu Electronic stalls in Fountain area.
37. Search for the Kala Ghoda in Kala Ghoda.
38. Ask why statues in
39. Apply Rai ka Tel on your head and travel by public transport.
40. Go to Chor Bazaar in your Car or Bike.
41. Wear nice footwear to SiddiVinayak or
43. Go to work when a Shiv Sena bandh is on.
44. Dial 100 for fun, Cops will put your entire family behind bars and use bars.
45. Buy water & tea for Chai-Pani, Old Monk should work.
46. Fall asleep on the Harbour Line, Thieves will strip you of everything.
47. Eat Missal / Ussal Pav before going to work.
48. Board a fast train in Dadar to go to Bandra. Opposite platforms and a very horrible crowd.
49. Go for midnight mass thinking you can patao chicks
50. give money to bhikari (he is the same guy who is @siddhivinayak on Tuesday, @mahim church wed, @mahim dargah on Thursday, and @hajiali on Friday, @mount mary on Sunday)
51. Go to an Orchestra Bar, its nothing but the local banjo party guys in better clothes
52. Talk to a Gujju for more than 10 mins, he will start playing garba with you
53. Go to Versova beach, its full of shit and methi plants
54. Join any friendship club, its like inviting blackmailers.
55. Go to Bhagwathi hospital in Borivali
57. Ask where is the Chinch in Chinchpokli or Chincholi
58. Trouble naughty couples in the A/c Buses.
59. Go for morning show in sidey theatre expecting sleazy action, you might encounter khudkushi/wank-athons action around you.
60. Travel from Andheri to Ghatkopar by Bus, the bus is full of pickpockets.
61. Travel ticketless on Friday, If you are caught Anadi court is a big torture.
62. Wear a Red tie or red handkerchief and stand near Gateway or Radio Club, its a gigolo symbol
63. Give 100 bucks to a conductor and expect him to give you change, he will sadistically torment you till the last stop.
64. Buy cheap booze in Churchgate Subway and get caught by cops for not having permits
65. Buy Crackers from Essabhai, Crawford Market and travel in train
66. Go to National park with your GF/Wife and take the jungle route Robbers & Adivasis might loot you.
67. Ask for free Chakna in bars, its history since Aug 2, 2008
68. Go to Voodoos on Saturday, its the only Gay bar between
69. Go to Navy Nagar and think you can buy booze for cheap.
70. Try to play all the instruments at Furtados in Dhobi Talao
71. Stand close to the platform when the Rajdhani is passing, a sonic and nuclear blast of fart, shit and farsan will hit you.
72. Ask for extra chutney and sambhar in Udupi hotels.
73. Visit Ganga Jamuna in Tardeo thinking its a holy place.
74. Assume that booksellers in Fountains are dumbos, they know their Pulitzers and Bookers more than us.
75. Take the driving test, paying 300 bucks makes more sense.
76. Do a court marriage in Bandra court.
77. Count the numbers of floors of Oberoi towers just because Amitabh did.
78. Bet against
79. Get scared and not gamble in the McDowell Derby at Mahalaksmi Race Course.
80. Note down prices or take Photos at Alfa in Irla
81. Buy 100 bucks Windcheaters from Churchgate, they are all the ones recycled by the Bhandiwalis
82. Search for Tigers in
83. Search the roads & gutters of Chira Bazaar & Opera House hoping to find diamonds just because the newspapers claim so.
84. All the things mentioned above are NOT to be DONE in
disclaimer: had got this from a friend via email... anyone who's lived in Mumbai would definitely know this...